Kelley Frank DPM Foot Doctor Elk Grove Village IL
Providing solutions to your foot problems
Foot problems do not get better by themselves. Letting your foot discomfort linger for weeks or months can ultimately lead to bigger problems, including lower back pain and issues with your hips and knees.
When you experience foot and ankle problems you need to consult a foot doctor who listens and responds …an experienced podiatrist who has the expertise to effectively diagnose and treat your problem. Whether you’re looking for information on heel pain, diabetic foot care, bunions, hammertoes, foot surgery and wound care Dr. Frank can provide the help you need.
Dr. Kelley Frank is the type of foot doctor and foot surgeon you want on your team. She will give you the individual personalized attention you deserve along with a treatment plan to solve your problem quickly and affordably.
Seek the help of a foot doctor if you experience…
- Foot and ankle pain that doesn’t go away
- Discoloration of the skin on your foot or near your nails
- If you notice severe cracking or pealing near the heel or foot
- Blisters that appear on your feet.
- If you are diabetic and/or have poor circulation
- Notice the signs of Athlete’s foot or ingrown toenails.
- Experience swelling, pain, or redness
- Red marks or streaking from a site of pain
- Infection or drainage
- If you’ve tried non-prescribed treatments and they are not helping after two weeks
- Thickening toenails that cause discomfort.
- Heel pain
- Need custom orthotics in the treatment of heel pain or flat feet
- Fever, redness
- Tingling in the heel; or consistent heel pain
Comfortable office for your treatment
As an Elk Grove Village Podiatrist, Dr. Frank tries to make the office as efficient and comfortable for her patients. On this website you’ll find location, map, directions hours and insurance policies.
Convenient Appointment Times
You may request an appointment by using the form on the right column of this page. Just let us know what time fits for your schedule. We’ll give you a call to confirm your request. You may also give us a call at 847-258-5524.